FEA is used by several industries due to the following benefits.
- It can be used to generate a physical response of a structure or product in any location, which also includes the locations which were ignored during the implementation of an analytical approach.
- Potentially dangerous and destructive load conditions and various failure modes can be safely simulated.
- Several physical events and failure modes within a single common model can be tested with ease.
- This helps the designer rapidly analyzing the performance of a system and make necessary modifications to avoid any issues in the future.
- The effect of a wide variety of physical parameters like temperature and stress can be figured.
- This tool involves a relatively low investment.